Martial Arts 03/24/2015 09:38 PM CDT
I enjoy brawling and using my brawling equipment, but I wonder if there are plans for implementing any sort of martial arts system to the game - perhaps having different styles, forms, and methods of attack.

I imagine that a system similar to crafting could be set up where one could train different martial arts styles and swap through them using some form of meditation.

__
"Technically correct" is the worst kind of correct.
Re: Martial Arts 03/24/2015 09:40 PM CDT
My knee-jerk is to say our brawling style is greco-roman more than anything else.

And then I remember someone has a panda bear familiar.

Eh whatever.

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: Martial Arts 03/24/2015 09:45 PM CDT
If nothing else we could use one or two more brawling verbs.

Elbow, punch, occasional kick... it's a little more repetitive now than when we could throw in a jab, or chop.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Martial Arts 03/24/2015 09:50 PM CDT
Double-post:

Our brawling style is definitely neither wushu nor greco-roman, it's murderous drunken sociopath. Bite, gouge, slap, claw, headbutt...

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Martial Arts 03/24/2015 10:52 PM CDT
i deleted greco-roman meets fight club like three times.

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh