bow load times 07/15/2015 06:32 PM CDT
ok so i have a skirmishers bow (longbow version) and i get fluxuating roundtimes when i load it from 3-4 seconds. sometimes its one sometimes its the other. i have 50 strength and 60 agility. Which one should i raise to get it consistantly at 3 from the quiver as a ranger? wisdom tells me strength but i would think that 50 strength is more than enough to get min load time on a bow, especially when its somewhat low draw

You are certain that the bow is soundly balanced and is well suited for adding attack power from its draw strength.
The bow appears set for a draw strength that is somewhat low for a bow of this type.
The bow does not appear to have an adjustable draw strength.
Re: bow load times 07/15/2015 06:43 PM CDT
Bow load times aren't affected by your stats. The load time on your bow varies between 3 and 4 seconds because its draw strength is between the 3 second and 4 second mark; lower than needed for 4 seconds, but not low enough to always get 3 seconds. If you want consistent 3 second load time, you'll need a different bow.
Re: bow load times 07/15/2015 07:48 PM CDT
thank you my friend that is good information.
Re: bow load times 07/15/2015 11:26 PM CDT
You will start to get stable load times at exceptionally low/high, extremely low/high, and average draw strengths. Everything else will have fluctuating load times.
Re: bow load times 07/19/2015 09:59 PM CDT

>> You will start to get stable load times at exceptionally low/high, extremely low/high, and average draw strengths. Everything else will have fluctuating load times.

Do you know how the shields interact with the load time? I'm assuming its been adding a 1 SEC RT but maybe it's because of my draw strength...

Is it possible to get a 1 second stable RT with a shield on ? I'm not barbarian/ranger.
Re: bow load times 07/19/2015 11:19 PM CDT
Yes an arm-worn shield will add 1 second to the RT.

>>Is it possible to get a 1 second stable RT with a shield on ? I'm not barbarian/ranger.

If you mean only take 1 second to load an arrow, then no. The lowest a non-ranger/barb can get while loading a bow while wearing a shield on your arm is 2 seconds from the hand and 3 from a container.