Bone Armor Repair 10/18/2010 02:34 PM CDT
Where can you get your bone armor repaired?

- Illcram

Please rephrase that command.
Re: Bone Armor Repair 10/18/2010 02:43 PM CDT
iirc any place that repairs all or "anything but metal"
Re: Bone Armor Repair 10/22/2010 04:32 AM CDT
Leather repair shops are now leather/bone/cloth/wood and anything else that isn't metal.

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Bone Armor Repair 10/22/2010 07:52 AM CDT
Leather repair shops have always been leather/bone/cloth/wood and anything else that isn't metal.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Bone Armor Repair 10/22/2010 03:10 PM CDT
I thought they didn't repair cloth armor when cloth armor existed but wasn't a skill?

As good almost kill a man as kill a good book; who kills a man kills a reasonable creature, God's image; but he who destroys a good book, kills reason itself, kills the image of God, as it were in the eye.
-John Milton
Re: Bone Armor Repair 10/22/2010 03:50 PM CDT
It is pretty much a binary flag. Metal yes/no.

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Bone Armor Repair 10/22/2010 11:01 PM CDT
>I thought they didn't repair cloth armor when cloth armor existed but wasn't a skill?

When cloth armor wasn't yet a skill, it taught leather and it was repaired at the leather repair shop.

>It is pretty much a binary flag. Metal yes/no.

Exactly.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.