Light bone armor 04/08/2008 09:20 PM CDT
I'm looking for a piece of bone armor that is as light and as non-hindering as possible. Location worn or stats don't matter - suggestions?
Re: Light bone armor 04/09/2008 03:31 AM CDT
Bone armor is currently limited to one or two different store-bought templates. Ask a Premie friend to buy you some and don't expect much.
Doctor: Are you Alliance?
Early: Am I lion? Huh. I don't think of myself as a lion. But you might as well have a mighty roar!
Re: Light bone armor 04/09/2008 07:04 AM CDT
there's also some bone armor sold in the paladin guild shop on ratha, gotta get a paladin to buy it for ya.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Light bone armor 04/09/2008 01:24 PM CDT
As I said, not to worried about the quality, just something light and fairly unhindering. And I am a premie. ;) For that matter, the character I'm looking for it for is also a paladin. I was just trying to figure out which shop would have a piece best suited to me needs before I went shopping.
Re: Light bone armor 04/09/2008 02:07 PM CDT
The rathan paladin shop, if your paldin is old enough then.

otherwise just the premie shops.

least hindering with least amount of stun chance is gauntlets.

>>--Shnurui>
Re: Light bone armor 04/09/2008 06:40 PM CDT
For whatever reason, as far as I've seen every piece of bone armor all has the exact same protection/absorption appraisals (FF/HM/LL), with the only differences being weight and hindrance.

Bone gauntlets have fair hindrance, yuck. Bone greaves have low hindrance, the lowest I know of for bone armor, I'd suggest those instead. The bone breastplate only has moderate hindrance, that might also be an option depending on how much the hindrance could be worked down.

Dragoonseal