Anybody use bone armor primary? 10/24/2007 12:04 AM CDT
I am making a new wm and was wondering if it might make sense to use bone armor primary instead of lc. Thoughts? Can I buy a full set of bone armor even?

Thanks
Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 10/24/2007 03:21 AM CDT
I honestly thought bone armor was gonna be the armor of choice for thieves/barbs/rangers (replacing leather) when it was released.

Awesome protects with low stealth hinderance...

The current storebought bone armors are pretty bad (think we gotta wait for tanning 3.0)

and the stealth hinderance is quite similar to plate armor.
Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 11/16/2007 09:07 PM CST
well, so far, It's doing good. already better off than my HC.
Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 12/16/2007 12:26 PM CST
So this thread and armor seems mostly dead, any plans to reduce bone hinderance to slightly more then leather and slightly less then LC, like it should be based on its protection, rather then the silly realistic moving in bones nonsense :(

Don't fear the dark, Fear what hides in it.
Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 12/16/2007 12:28 PM CST
I really think bone should be added to leather/cloth multi penalty too. It will never be viable if its the only one.

Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 12/17/2007 10:49 AM CST
>I really think bone should be added to leather/cloth multi penalty too. It will never be viable if its the only one.

Until players have the ability to create bone and cloth armor, both will remain relatively useless when compared to leather, LC, and HP that can be tanned/forged.

________
Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 12/17/2007 11:53 AM CST
>Until players have the ability to create bone and cloth armor, both will remain relatively useless when compared to leather, LC, and HP that can be tanned/forged.

True, but baby steps, baby steps...
Re: Anybody use bone armor primary? 12/18/2007 06:01 AM CST
I use store armor just fine, just needs to be reduced to after leather, no way it should be between HC and plate.

Also really needs partner armors either throw it in with leather or chain. Leather makes the most sense to me.