New Bone Armor Available 06/08/2007 12:46 PM CDT
Paladin Guild - Ratha
Re: New Bone Armor Available 06/08/2007 12:48 PM CDT
>Paladin Guild - Ratha

So.. anyone have any details on them? Namely, I'd like to know what body parts they cover.

Dragoonseal
Re: New Bone Armor Available 06/08/2007 07:21 PM CDT
I only bought a few pieces but I'll share what I have.

BONE:
>tap mask
You tap a painted bone mask that you are wearing.
>look mask
Meant to strike fear in an enemy, swirls and slashes of red flow from brow to chin across the skull of a large simian creature. Leather straps are attached to each side with silver and red crystal-bead-tipped fringes that will flow down the back of the wearer.

>tap vambraces
You tap some bone vambraces with silver skull clasps that you are wearing.
>look vambraces
Steelsilk thread tightly binds the bones together to help prevent the errant slip of a dagger. Leather straps are held secure by grimacing skulls at the wrist and elbow.

CLOTH:
>tap gloves
You tap some black quilted gloves embroidered with a scarlet goshawk that you are wearing.
>look gloves
A feathered creature with outstretched wings is embroidered into the palm of each glove.

>tap cloth pants
You tap a pair of dusky-grey thick cloth pants cut to fit around a boot that you are wearing.
>look cloth pants
Thickly padded to provide protection, the pants have a line of silver studs down each leg that makes them fashionable for wear outside of battle.

As far as I can tell everything has the exact same appraisal as the premium shop, but these have nice looks to them.

~Caneghem Urathi