Hope you'll still have me... 02/03/2002 09:35 PM CST

Well, folks, I left a few months ago with RL issues really crowding out my in-game life, vice versa, and problems were caused in both so I had to take some time away. The final stress breaker being posted during the whole warmage fest when I was working 14-16 hour days on pain meds. I was ready to quit and Maelona told me to take some time, get some relief from the stress, and get to know my family again.

I've done that and now I'm back only to find out Hyram is gone. I am quite saddened by the loss of our guru, but he did what he had to do. I'm sure it was not easy for him, as I've had the same thoughts myself. I've decided, though, to continue to GM and be asst guru for the Warmage guild. I like doing it too much to just leave.

My goal this week is to finish that blessed shop, as it's been on hold since I took my LOA. I also plan on finishing that list from Hades from the warmage fest. Date on that TBA. After that, I will be getting with Maelona to see what needs to be done. I've been gone and to be honest did not keep in touch, so I have no idea what is what right now. But I'm quick, so hopefully there will be barely a blip in our radar.

I apologize if I let anyone down, but I HAD to take a break or you would be without a GM at all. I missed my husband, my son, and being 'just a player' in a game. I needed that break desperately, and I feel much better for it. I'm ready to work again.

Narcissa