New Titles List 10/23/2001 08:29 PM CDT
"Greetings Mighty Spell Slingers,"

After considerable consideration, research, agonizing over the subject, reading your posts, confering with Narcissa and other GMs and negotiating with Maelona, I give you the proposed new/expanded list of Warrior Mage titles we hope to introduce in the next week or so. I believe there is something for almost everyone -- whether you consider yourself mostly a warrior or more of a scholar, as Warrior Mages go. There is a 95% chance the following will be the final list, but I reserve the right to make changes.

You will notice there are many new titles, some titles have been moved and replaced with other titles and one previously available title has been removed. (I removed "Master" because I don't believe it does an adequate job of conveying that its "wearer" is a member of our Guild.)

So, without further delay, here is the proposed/practically final new and expanded Warrior Mage title list. ::Pulls out another marshmellow and skewers it with a pointed stick, preparing once more for a blazing inferno over which to blacken his tasty treat.::

"*" Indicates added or moved titles.

Titles Listing for War Mages:

Levels 5- 9:
Apprentice
Initiate*
Prestidigitator*

Levels 10-19:
Mage
Magess (female)*
Hedgewizard
Incanter*

Levels 20-29: