Whew! 09/05/2001 02:04 AM CDT

Ok, I'm back, rested...well, sort of. Recovering from either a nasty virus or food poisoning. Knocked me out for a couple of days. I wasn't able to get any in game work done, but as I lay there waiting for the next round of nausea I was plotting.

Shop is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to meet a deadline so I can get it out for you guys soon. No, it will not just be fluff. I plan on lots of nifty things other than fluff, so try to be a bit more optimistic. I'm even plotting on something just for us to use that will make all the other guilds jealous <insert evil cackle here>. No promises as I have to beg, grovel, and probably give up my first born (or at least buy a lot of drinks at the con), but I'm working it.

Other than that, I'm working on my spell, too. This is a huge thing for me to code, and it's not my strongest thing yet. Practice makes perfect and this is bound to make me an expert <g>.

I got to go to a day of Dragoncon in Atlanta this weeked. Um, interesting. I did discover a nifty thing called LARP which I am dying to try. If there are any of you in the Atlanta or Macon area intersted (LARP, for those that may not know, is live action role playing), just ask and I'll send the link. I'm pondering trying it at least once, if I can time away from the first born I haven't sold to the powers that be for you all yet.

So now, as I head back to bed for even more rest so I can return to my 14 hour days online (yes, I actually am here this much), I leave you to your sheduled round of...well, whatever. :P

Narcissa