Meeting 04/13/1998 06:46 PM CDT
I've seen this on several folders on the boards, so I figured it would be most efficient to address the concern here. :)

NO, the WM meeting has not yet been held. What most of you have heard about was an unofficial gathering of Moon Mages, who were concerned about the direction of their Guild. GM Caymus and I went there to listen to their concerns, and to get their feedback.

This had absolutely nothing to do with the Warrior Mage Guild, or the meeting we will be having later this month. Once we have the date and time finalized, it will be put in NEWS, for everyone in the game to see. I can't guarantee that the time will be convenient for everyone, but it will be a time when I can make it to the meeting. <g>

-Atrathien
Meeting - Revised 04/16/1998 09:49 PM CDT
Well, none of us caught the fact that we were scheduling the WM meeting for the same night as the premie meeting.

So, it's delayed until the following evening. Thursday, 4/23 at 10 EDT.

Of course, if someone else already has a meeting scheduled that no one told me about, this will be revised again. ;P

-Atrathien
Guild Meeting 01/27/2000 09:07 PM CST
OK, we have a date and time for the next guild meeting:

Saturday, March 18th
noon Eastern

Crossing Amphitheater, with portals set up for coming and going.

See you there! :)

Brandewynne
Warrior Mage Meeting 11/21/2000 06:56 AM CST
DragonRealms Prime
Events by Day

12/9/00
GM Dalzien meets with the Warrior Mages
DR-STANDARD: This is for DragonRealms Prime

Get your questions ready, scrolls, runes, TM vs Shields, spells, updates, who's that GM behind the scenes?! <mwhaha>

Time:21:00 Eastern - 23:00 Eastern

General Info:Questions and Discussions on the future of the Warrior Mage Guild, including but not limited to:
Spells, Scrolls, Combat Reqs.

Portals to the 12/09/00 Meeting 12/08/2000 02:02 PM CST
Hello all,

Just a heads up...

I will be providing portals will be provided to the meeting in Riverhaven from the Warrior Mage Guild areas around the provinces.

I will not be providing portal services back, however, so if you decide this is a meeting to attend, the rides on me there, your on your own getting back.

With Respects,

GM Dalzien
Warrior Mage Guild Meeting 06/13/2001 10:39 PM CDT
On Wednesday June 27th, 9:00 PM Eastern, the Warrior Mage Guild will be holding a general meeting in the Crossing Ampitheatre. All members of the guild are invited, and portals will be available to get you there and back. The entire Warrior Mage Team will be in attendance and wearing flame-retardant clothing.

GM Aravash
IC Meeting 07/10/2001 09:25 AM CDT

Date has been adjusted in NEWS. It is Saturday the 21st.

I just had the 17th on my mind when I wrote the news article for Sofee..special day for me. :)

Narcissa