Guild Meeting 08/03/2000 09:54 PM CDT
I'll be holding the guild meeting next Wednesday evening, 8pm CST in the Moot Room as usual. Just don't expect it to be nearly as organized as Erakin's.

~ Kaikyu ~
Trader Guild Meeting 10/07/2000 04:52 PM CDT
G'day,

Just wanted to announce that we will be having our next Trader Guild Meeting on Sunday, October 15th at 9:00pm Eastern Time, in the Moot Room of the Crossing guild. The purpose of this meeting is to provide a forum for traders to gather and openly discuss the business of the guild with the Trader GameMaster(s). At this meeting, We will discuss the status and updates of ongoing projects, such as any new developments, events, news or changes that may impact our guild. As time permits, this meeting will be followed with a question and answer session. Your presence and participation will greatly help in future planning.

Thank you,

Godrich de'Finchal
November Trader Guild Meeting 11/13/2000 07:07 PM CST
G'day,

Just wanted to announce that we will be having our next Trader Guild Meeting on Wednesday, November 22nd at 9:00pm Eastern Time, in the Moot Room of the Crossing guild. The purpose of this meeting is to provide a forum for traders to gather and openly discuss the business of the guild with the Trader GameMaster(s). At this meeting, We will discuss the status and updates of ongoing projects, such as any new developments, events, news or changes that may impact our guild. As time permits, this meeting will be followed with a question and answer session. Your presence and participation will greatly help in future planning.

For those of you who plan that far ahead, I am tentatively planning the December meeting for Sunday the 17th.

While switching days of the week from month to month is a little awkward, my hope is that we will get a wider group of traders over a two month period this way.

Thank you,

Godrich de'Finchal
January Guild Meeting 01/07/2001 06:46 AM CST
G'day,

Just wanted to let you all know that the January Meeting will be on Wednesday the 17th at 9:00pm EST in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guild.

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
Monthly Guild Meeting 04/14/2001 05:32 PM CDT
G'day,

I apologize for the somewhat short notice, but I wanted to announce that the April Trader Guild meeting will be Tuesday April 17th and 9:00pm EST in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guild. We will have the usual brief announcements as well as questions and answers. After the meeting I will be releasing an upgrade to the Auction Hall, so come to the meeting to find out all about it. Well, ok, maybe not all, but you know what I mean. <g>

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
May Trader Guild Meeting 05/21/2001 04:45 PM CDT
G'day,

Just wanted to let everyone know that our next Guild Meeting will Thursday, May 31 at 9:00 pm EST. I know this is an odd day for one of our meetings, but there are some other things conflicting in my schedule, and I want to make sure we get a meeting in this month. As usual, the meeting will be held in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guild.

Hope to see you all there.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
Monthly Trader Guild Meeting 06/19/2001 07:49 PM CDT
G'day,

Just wanted to remind folks that we will be having our monthly Trader Guild meeting this Thursday at 9:00 pm EST. As usual, it will be in the Moot Room of the Crossing Trader Guild.

See you all there.

Godrich de'Finchal
Trader Guild Meeting 07/10/2001 01:00 PM CDT
G'day,

Just wanted to let you folks know that we will be having our July Trader Guild Meeting on July 26th, at 9:00 PM EST in the Moot Room of the Crossing Trader Guild.

See you all there.

Godrich de'Finchal
Trader Guild Meeting 08/11/2001 01:32 PM CDT
G'day,

It is that time again, so we will be having our regular monthly Trader Guild meeting on Thursday, August 16th at 9:00 PM EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guild.

I look forward to seeing all you folks there.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
The Shutdown and the Guild Meeting 08/16/2001 07:58 PM CDT
G'day,

Not sure if anyone will read this, but figured I'd post it anyway. Given that the game is going down for about 30 minutes, we have postponed the monthly guild meeting until 9:30pm EDT. If we are not able to get started with a decent crowd by 9:45pm, we will reschedule for another date and time.

In the event that we have to wait for another day, I will post the one new announcement I had, since that cannot really wait until a different day.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
Guild Meeting 09/14/2001 12:26 AM CDT
G'day,

Just wanted to announce that we will be having our regular monthly guild meeting on Thursday, September 20th at 9:00 PM EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guildhall. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
Guild Meeting 10/12/2001 10:52 AM CDT
Hi folks!

I just wanted to announce that we will be having our regular monthly guild meeting on Thursday, October 25th at 9:00 pm EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guildhall. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Ilanya
Guild Meetings November, December and January 11/06/2001 01:58 PM CST
Hidey ho, folks!

With the holidays just around the corner (Non-Elanthian holidays, that is), the Trader Team here thought it would be a good idea to not only list the guild meetings for the next few months well in advance, so you can plan if you wish to attend or not, but to also put them as far away from the actual holidays as would seem appropriate. These dates are a bit early in the month than normal and we hope it is the best for everyone.

The dates are:

November 15, 9pm EST in the Moot Room
December 6, 9pm EST, in the Moot Room and
January 17, 9pm EST, in the Moot Room

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Ilanya
February Trader Guild Meeting 01/30/2002 09:12 PM CST
Hi folks!

I just wanted to announce that we will be having our regular monthly guild meeting on Thursday, February 21st at 9:00 pm EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guildhall. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Ilanya
March Trader Guild Meeting 02/18/2002 02:13 PM CST
Hi folks!

I just wanted to announce that we will be having our regular monthly guild meeting on Thursday, March 21st at 9:00 pm EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guildhall. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Ilanya
April Trader Guild Meeting 03/22/2002 06:35 AM CST
Hi folks!

I just wanted to announce that we will be having our regular monthly guild meeting on Thursday, April 25th at 9:00 pm EDT in the Moot Room of the Crossing Guildhall. We look forward to seeing you all there!

Ilanya