Imaar 01/30/1998 06:41 PM CST

On the off chance that any of you had noticed, Imaar was giving some bad advice to youngsters joining the guild. Specificly, he was not providing the correct skills to the new recruit. That has been fixed.

~~ Kaikyu ~~
A letter from Imaar 05/31/2001 10:32 PM CDT
To: All Traders

Recently the Trader Guild was approached by the Master Bard Sinjian in regards to delivering supplies to his shop in Leth Deriel. Apparently he is in need of quantities of several types of goods in order for his shop to reopen for business.

After several days of negotiations, the Trader Guild reached an agreement with him to have these goods delivered from various outposts in Zoluren as contract shipments to our members. As soon as I have received word from the trade ministers, hopefully within the next day or so, I will authorize the ministers to issue the appropriate contracts as the shipments are made ready.

I am confident that this will be the first of many such agreements we make with various merchants and people of influence.

Guild Leader Imaar
Translation of Imaar's letter 05/31/2001 10:56 PM CDT
G'day,

Just wanted to make clear the esssence of Imaar's letter so there will be less confusion later on.

Starting Friday June 1, 2001, a system is going live that will allow for trader contracts to be issued to destinations other than the standard outposts. There is messaging when the contract is issued that indicates this as well as the contract itself will say where the goods are to be delivered.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal
A Message from Guildleader Imaar 10/20/2001 04:56 PM CDT
Fellow Traders,

I have just received an urgent dispatch from the Baron of Therengia regarding matters of Trade. Apparently a long standing blockade of the city of Muspar'i and the surrounding area has been lifted. This is an incredible opprotunity for the Trader Guild, though it will provide challenges as well.

It should be noted, that to pass through Arnshal Keep to get to Hvaral, a passport will be required. These are available at the Ibec Hall in Therenborough. The Baron has been kind enough to provide them free of charge, at least for the time being.

In a short time, we should have Guild staff in the city of Muspar'i as well as the town of Hvaral, which serves as the gateway to Muspar'i. By the time our staff is in place, the union of caravan drivers should have received their maps on the route from Fornsted to the gates of Hvaral.

Regards,

Imaar Tuulpon'u, Trader Guildleader
re: A Message from Imaar 10/20/2001 06:41 PM CDT
Greetings,

Just to follow up on this.

The Trading outposts in Hvaral and Muspar'i are now open for business.

Ledgers have been updated to show the new outposts, including on the Outpost Notes. Given the distance to Muspar'i, there has been a bit more time allowed for contracted deliveries. Be aware though, that you may well need to do a lot more planning in your trading in Therengia now.

There is a bunch of stuff in these outposts, but I'll leave that for you folks to discover on your own.

Take care,

Godrich de'Finchal