DR-Cadaya on clans 02/25/2002 02:43 PM CST
Category Talk to Simutronics (34)
Topic Simutronics Q&A (7)
By DR-CADAYA from PLAY.NET
On Feb 24, 2002 at 12:43
Subject Re: Question on Clan Project GM Czarra headed for so long (3623)

<< OK For a very Long TIme GM Czarra headed and dropped hints on boards and at Cons on what DR clans would be like if you joined one. Deferent tiers inside clans and certin perks or abalaties diferent clans would have.

Anyway GM Czarra went his own way but I have not heard a peep on clans being picked up on. So did some GM pick up the project?>>

Heh. Guess the cat's out of the bag, then.

Yes, the Clan System project is still alive and well, though not as GM Czarra initially visualized it. Right now, I'm heading up the project; we're handling it in a different way, so whatever GM Czarra told you, when it comes out it's not going to be precisely like whatever he said... but the basic concepts (joining only one clan, tiered advancement, etc.) remain intact.

<< So I wonder did clans for every player and guild get scrapped for Moonie only and sects? Did Another GM pick up the ball and start working on clans yet? I know Czarra said it was his main project besides books for like 2 years?>>

I suppose, in a way, that sects are similar to Clans. There are a lot more clans, though, and they're a lot more complex. Yes, everyone, regardless of Guild, will be able to find a clan they can call home.

<< I know I wanted to be in the Thief type clan he would brag on with some moves only clan members would have. You know Kinda like the move Moonie sects have to leap to there feet whenever they want...>>

We'll see. :)

I'm not going to give out too much information at this point about what the system will be like, or what kind of clans will be included in it, or what kind of abilities they'll get. Actually, I'm not going to give out any information. Heh.

Regards,
GameMaster Cadaya