snipe/load/poach 02/11/2002 11:26 PM CST
Category Talk to Simutronics (34)
Topic GM Announcements (5)
By DR-MAELONA from PLAY.NET
On Feb 11, 2002 at 22:37
Subject Sniping for Rangers (399)

<<>>

Greetings, all.

I'm pleased to announce that the new SNIPING ability has been released to Rangers and is now available for all qualified Rangers to learn. Grateful thanks should be directed to GMs Damissak and Veyl, for their combat expertise in creating this feature, and to Team Ranger (Jent, Paklin, Tarragon and Raenek) for a lot of work behind the scenes to integrate the new feature with existing Guild Leader mechanics and so on. Enjoy!

Thief Sniping will be released as soon as the Thief Team is able to schedule the work necessary to integrate the feature with Thiefly mechanics.

Any responses to this announcement should be placed in the Responses topic rather than here, as this is a GM-announcement-only topic. Thank you!

Maelona Morlamgar
SGM, Guilds
<<>>

By DR-DAMISSAK from PLAY.NET
On Feb 11, 2002 at 22:47
Subject Load and Unload (400)

<<>>

You will find there have been changes to these two verbs (available to all).

Both of them are now available for use while trying to remain hidden.

The load verb was almost completely rewritten. Please bug any problems you come across.

There was a unique addition made to the load verb for qualified Rangers and Barbarians. I'll leave that for y'all to discover.

GM Damissak
<<>>

By DR-DAMISSAK from PLAY.NET
On Feb 11, 2002 at 22:53
Subject Poaching (401)

<<>>

I am glad to announce the release of a new verb: poach. It is available for use by everyone.

The verb is for use with ranged weapons. It does have some restrictions which should become obvious with use. It also has some advantages.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Enjoy!

GM Damissak
<<>>