Ye Olde Contest! 03/28/2002 08:37 PM CST
As announced at the meeting tonight, we are indeed having a contest! This is a limerick contest, hosted via e-mail, so that everyone who wishes has a chance to enter. Here are your rules, made simple:

1. You must be an Estate Holder at the time you enter, and at the time the winners are chosen, and at all times in between.
2. Only one entry per account will be accepted, so pick your best one!
3. Your entry must include both your account name and the name of a character who will collect your winnings!
4. All entries become the property of me! (Actually, they become the property of Simutronics and DragonRealms, and can be used forever without further recompense!)
5. Entries will be judged by in-game staff, whose judgement is final! No arguing!
6. All entries must be received by midnight Eastern on 4/10/02. Late entries will be sent to the corner!
7. The winners will receive fame, my gratitude, and a small token of achievement.
8. Prizes will be awarded after verification of your Estate Holder status.
9. Limericks must be about life in Elanthia. OOC entries will be used for kindling.

Please send your entry to DR-Iocanthe@play.net by midnight Eastern on 4/10/02. I'm looking forward to your creativity!

GM Iocanthe