Premium Jewelry Contest Winners 07/26/2001 10:12 PM CDT
Greetings All!! I would like to announce the winners of the June/July contest. There was an amazing amount of entries, with the total being 126. (Wow!) There were 5 winners out of these and they are in no particular order as follows.

Methoss
Tap: A gold crocodile ear cuff with a sapphire belly.
Look: The fierce looking crocodile appears to be grappled with <wearer's> ear and preparing to bite down.

Kyrla Macrea
Tap: an anklet strung from intertwining gold fishhooks and obsidian lures.
Look: The anklet is studded with clusters of tiny emeralds appearing like clinging seaweed. A sparkling diamond fish dangles crookedly, caught on the fishhook clasp.

Eneah Gihran
Tap: a pink diamond-studded brass tussie-mussie brooch
Look: The cone-shaped bouquet holder is delicately detailed and adorned with tiny rosebuds shaped from pink diamonds. A tiny pin holds the brooch in place.

Miabelle
TAP: a bright gold beard clasp set with dangling ivory charms
LOOK: Intricately carved ivory daisy charms delightfully hang from the clasp at varying lengths, each inset with a tiny brilliant sunstone.

Sarambor Anh'andra
Tap: a silver tailband engraved with a field of catnip
Look: Popping up in the center of the field is a furry head with one of the blossoms clamped in its teeth. A goofy and intoxicated grin is alight its face.

Honorable mentions!
Elsbette Kizardon
Tap: A pair of diminutive silver and amethyst earrings.
Look: Nestled securely in their polished silver settings the rich purple
amethysts form two exquisite miniature violets.

Wysterien Eveninstar
Tap: a silver-edged scrimshaw thimble carved from an angiswaerd tooth.
Look: Delicate dimpling forms the backdrop of this intricate scrimshaw
depicting a schooner at full mast besieged by shadowy sea drakes.

Storrmm Wyndrydor
TAP: A wooden ring carved from intertwining teak and ebony.
LOOK: Tiny green-painted leaves have been carved along the ring,adding a spark of color to the beautifully contrasting dark and light woods.

I will be getting in touch with the winners for thier prizes. (most have already picked theirs up) Also, I hope to post a new contest soon!

Thank you for entering the contest!
GM Rinae