To post, or not to post. 02/28/2001 11:22 AM CST
Greetings again everyone, I have been perusing the boards as I do every day. Yes, I do read them a few times a day. Lately, I have noticed some hostility on them. Which in itself is not a bad thing, this is certainly an area to let your hair down abit. So here goes my hair.

Just an FYI, the calenders is where the first posts of information is going to be from me. As time draws near to an event it will get into the news. It may, or may not show up on the boards. As for giving over 2 weeks notivication of an event, well that may or may not happen as well. As I live in the real world with kids, a family and a job, I can't honestly put up a time for an event that early and be 100% sure I can be there.

I do the best I can to accomodate the majority and the minority, but I can't please everyone. Its hard being the accomodating person I am to realize that. Also, I like spur of the moment events, like the raffle, I decided the day before to do that. Sharks and guppies is also spur of the moment for the most part.

Now as for a premium only festival, I don't have much information on that and I am not working on one. I am however working on something I believe will bring some enjoyment to to the game. The player designed areas are still being worked on as well for the addition to the seacaves. I can't say when they will be complete, but it is close.

I want to thank everyone that posted party ideas, and we will continue to have partys if this one goes well. I do read your ideas, and I am not the only one. I find them useful in deciding what direction I should be going in. The long term benefits are not far off, though you will not get an exact date from me, until I get an exact date from the onsite staff.

I really want to keep things interesting and fun for all, but I am sorry, I am not going to be able to please you all. GM Rinae