Night of Horror 02/28/2001 10:40 AM CST
Greetings! I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to give you an update on the party plans for Saturday. The party starts at 6 pm EST on March 3rd, with portals in the usual places. There will be games, and though they will not be completely free, they will be at a very reduced rate. There will also be entertainment in the form of a play by the Tavern Troupe, with times at 10 pm EST and 11:30 pm EST, and possibly we can get them to do a third for us if we can scare them into it. Hope to see you there!

GM Rinae
"Night of Horror" Update 03/03/2001 01:57 PM CST
Greetings everyone! This is an update to tonight's party. The party will be from 7 pm EST to 2 am EST and each premium member will be able to invite 2 non-premium members. The invitations for non-premiums will be located in the sky-blue tent in the sacks on the table. There will be a play performed in the Xenodochium at 10:00 pm, 11:30 pm and possibly 1 am EST. You must go through the catacombs to get to it. I will be opening the portals as soon as everything is set up, and the party entrance will be located in the Seacaves. There will be games for your enjoyment so you will need to bring some coin if you wish to play them.

Hope to see you soon,
GameMaster Rinae