Howdy, Part II 01/10/2001 08:30 AM CST
Howdy!

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I am back. I'd wager that few of you would remember me in the first place. I went on leave for about four months just after starting on with the premium team. But we'll have to change that this time around.

Anyway, I guess following the trend that my compatriots have started let me think of a few things that you should know about me...

1) I'm really big on role-playing. So I'm probably apt to throw that onto any angle I can.

2) I've got a very dry sense of humor. I'll try to reign it in a bit, but if I happen to offend you...feel special. ;)

3)I'm a Texan and have been known to interject with words most Texans deny saying, but actually do such as "Howdy," "y'all," and "gonna." Of course, if you catch me saying something like that, I will deny it.

4) Most importantly, I've worked with both Rinae and Mroce on other projects in the past and we get along fabulously. I'm certain the dynamic in this group will be a strong (and productive one.) I know I'll be having a lot of fun. And when I'm having fun I get a lot more done.

So with that said, it's back to work! :) See y'all around!

Damn...Okay, so you got me there. ;)

-- Radclyffe