Greetings All 10/06/2000 04:49 PM CDT
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to let you know that I am here, reading what you post, and taking it all in. I have been limited in the past to what I could post, but you should be seeing me take a more active role on the Premium boards.

So, what should you know about GM Rinae?
1. I love cookies.
2. I will respect you, please respect me, and others that post as well.
3. Don't beat a dead horse, it might come back and haunt you.
4. I am a NEW GM, though I can make birds sing, I can't make them give you 11000 plat and a matching purse to carry them in. (well, I might be able to manage the purse if you like black)
5. Don't be afraid to post your ideas, I will read them and file them in catogories.
A) Oh, this is great, I can do that.
B) Okay, maybe in a few months I could get this done.
C) That's not my area, who am I going to have to kiss up to get it done.
D) No way, hosa.

6) Motto: Its better to laugh, then cry. Though, kicking Nadrien around is always nice.
(Kidding, he is pretty good with that killing stuff)

What would I like to hear from you?
1. What kind of SIMPLE gifts would you like to see at meetings?
2. What kind of Role-playing activities would you like?
3. What kind of topics would you like at the meetings?

What am I working on?
1. Premium shop, product refurbishing.
2. Seacaves.
3. Fun stuff.
4. Learning all that I can to serve you better. (believe it, or not)

That is all for now, but rest assured you will be hearing more.
Gm Rinae
Greetings All 12/01/2000 01:24 PM CST
Greetings and good day, I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to apologize for not having a formal meeting last night. It seemed getting online was a bit hard to do. I hope that everyone enjoyed the games and the seacaves will be open until monday night, so please enjoy them till then. I personally love to dunk people and see them soaking wet, and there is also apple bobbing to help with soaking as well. If you do have questions for me, please feel free to post them on the boards. I will answer them as well as I can. Thanks to all those who helped dunk my fellow GMs and have a good day, GM Rinae.