Name that Pub contest 01/07/2002 03:09 PM CST
First off, thanks for those entries already recieved. This will also clarify a few rules I missed in the meeting ;)

I've got an actual contest for you folks. As most of you know, the Crossing Guild is being rebuilt. You'll be happy to know that in it, we'll have our own pub. And with that comes the "Name That Pub" contest.

Rules to include the following --;Entry should ideally be no longer than 3-4 words. (Ex. The Baked Barbarian)

You must have attained at least 5th circle in the Barbarian guild at the time of the contest (As of Jan. 5th)

All entries become property of DragonRealms and the Simutronics corporation; ;Entries may be modified at my discretion for usability in the gaming environment.

Entries should include your Barbarian's character name, Account name, and an E-mail address for us to contact you back with (Assuming yours is chosen)

Entries should be sent to DR-Jaedren@play.net with a subject line of 'Name That Pub"

Deadline - The contest deadline will be Jan. 31st 11:59pm eastern. Anything received after that will be void.

Good luck!

Jaedren

Prize- The winner(s) will have their entry used as the name of the upcoming Barbarian Pub!