Dances 08/18/2001 12:11 PM CDT
Greetings, my Barbarian brothers and sisters. And Railz, I suppose. <sigh>

I'm doing a bit of work with Dances this weekend. Specifically, I'm doing some preparation for the release of Horses and how Dances will work with those.

While I'm in the code, are there any problems I should be looking for, or are Dances working pretty smoothly at the moment? Anyone got any ideas for how Dances should work with Horses, so that I can see whether I'm on roughly the right page?

Responses in the "Dances" category, please. :)

Maelona
Tinkering with Dances 08/27/2001 03:56 PM CDT
Greetings, Warriors.

As I mentioned, I've been tinkering a bit with Dances in preparation for the release of Horses, and I've made some changes to the messaging that make it a bit, well... better, basically. GM Jobu, a member of the Events team and all around Barbarian At Large Back Here, made some very valuable contributions.

I'm going to release the updated scripts some time today, so don't start assisting to find out why Dances aren't doing like they did before - nothing apart from the messaging has changed.

The reason I'm releasing this stuff today is that we're on the road as from tomorrow, moving back to California and doing a variety of other travelling between now and the beginning of October. I won't really be visible again until then. In the meantime, don't break anything, and don't make too many posts for me to wade through when I get back!!

Maelona