Greetings and Hiya! 03/12/2002 08:38 PM CST
Good evening!

I'm GM Sarevael, and I'll be your liaison today. Would you like to peruse the menu or shall I list today's special entrees?
Hmm. Wrong speech.
In any case, I'm finally here and ready to be at your service!
I've been reading the boards often during my training, so I am up to date on most of the concerns you have. I'm here to remind you that we do listen, and I'll be doing what I can to address as many of your worries as possible.
I'm also going to arrange an in game meeting with as many of you as possible. This won't be a full guild meeting, but it will be a chance for us to get to know each other, and a place for me to hear what's got you most worried or curious. I'm open to suggestions on times, though I will say that evenings around 10pm EST usually work the best for me. Feel free to post in the Responses folder to help me get a gist of when I can set this up.
You can contact me at DR-Sarevael@play.net with any concerns that you have. I might not be able to reply to every e-mail, but I promise I WILL read them. I'm here to listen to you.
I'm glad to finally be here with you all! Mwaahahahaa!

GM Sarevael
Re: Greetings and Hiya! 03/12/2002 08:42 PM CST
Oh man...there went the guild. :)

Jes kidding. Welcome aboard Sarevael.

Kaspien
Re: Greetings and Hiya! 03/12/2002 08:47 PM CST
You mean someone opened the cage and let her out? <gawk> Who'll we get to clean the observatory now?!

I guess we'll have to fall back on the players who flame too badly. <sigh> Ah well. <G> Congrats on making it out alive, Sarevael.

<scampers back to her boards>

Deryka