Of K's and spells... 05/15/2001 09:33 PM CDT
Hello again, folks. :) The Regenerate spell (at long, long, long last) is in Premium preview for one week, after which it will be released for all players.

This spell was deliberately designed not to be easy. It was also designed not to replace your other healing spells, and as a result is a held mana spell. However, it does grow dramatically in strength as your ability in Primary Magic rises.

The minimum requirements, Heal Wounds, Heal Scars, and 30th circle have remained after testing. Assuming you have trained your magic along with your lore skills throughout, you should be able to get a good deal of mileage out of this spell immediately at 30th circle. However, don't expect full mastery of the spell until you're in upper level (no, not Sophrona-level, but still upper) range. It's technically a 7th tier spell...spells of that caliber are supposed to be difficult!

Regenerate does make use of the spell briefmsg feature, so you don't get inundated with wound healing messages every time the spell cycles unless you'd really like seeing lots of messaging. :) When toggled on, it will only message when a wound is totally healed.

I will be monitoring the use of this spell closely. Please take any commentary on its effectiveness to the Magic folders within this category. If you're happy, squeal with delight. If you're unhappy and wish to complain about it, do me a favor and substantiate your complaints with numbers. I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll definitely acknowledge your commentary faster if you. ;)

Regards,

GameMaster Nionon