Zaulfung Expansion 04/30/2001 10:02 PM CDT
Hello folks!

This month i'll be announcing our "thing". Zabari has graciously allowed me to post this, as it's a project i've been beating on since September of last year. (This is why I didn't just put a bathing pool in the Riverhaven temple. I blow everything out of proportion ;)

As many of you may be aware, an expansion to the Zaulfung swamp was released via a roleplaying event this evening. It includes several new creatures and several new Clerical mechanics to explore. I will post a vague list of all the things added in about a week, but for now I will leave it for you folks to explore on your own.

The event and swamp were open to all in the beginning, because I didn't want to break up the RP feel of the event with premium restrictions. As of now however, the swamp is closed to non premium customers until the preview week is over. It will be opened to all permanently next Monday.

Feel free to post all feedback on the swamp and its mechanics, assuming you're not directly giving out puzzle answers. We can use your critique to further shape the swamp into something enjoyable for you all.

Enjoy, and be careful!

-GM Skralthaen
Zaulfung Expansion News 05/07/2001 03:21 PM CDT
Hello folks!

The premium preview on the Zaulfung Expansion is over, and anyone may now explore it.

As promised, I will reveal a list of some of the things added to the Cleric guild with this release:

1) Two new devotional rituals specific to this area. These are aligned rituals which nobody has fully figured out quite yet. Keep trying!
2) Three new (skinnable) undead creatures.
3) Two new uses for the "Uncurse" spell.
4) A new way to gain scholarship skill.
5) A new way to gain teaching skill.

Note that these are just the things specific to Clerics. There are several things open to all guilds, such as the hunting and the puzzles involving Sharalti and the claws.

Enjoy!

-GM Skralthaen