Crossing Temple 06/20/2000 12:11 AM CDT
Well, the cat's out of the bag! As many of you were made aware at Simucon, the Crossing temple is (and has been) a MAJOR priority for quite some time now (in fact, ground was broken before I even came on staff). I am still not at liberty to discuss what is going on, so I will direct any and all questions to the new "Crossing Temple" subtopic now located in the "Cities, Provinces, and Other Areas" folder.

Also, I'd just like to take a moment to heartily thank GM Taejun and GM Mirave for their tireless effort in heading this project. ;)

-GM Skralthaen
Crossing Temple Tours 03/09/2002 03:22 PM CST
[Crossposting from Talk To Simu]

The Crossing Temple Tours are now live. They're generally geared to new players (or even old players) who are unfamiliar with either the process of getting favors or the layout of the new Crossing Temple.

Any player less than 20th circle can take a tour for free. Everyone else will need to 'donate' a bit of coin, but they can go just the same. The tour office is located just inside the temple gates, in the mahogany building.

Take a moment to check them out, it might help you visualize the entirety of the temple a bit better!

-GM Skralthaen