Meeting 07/20/1998 06:10 PM CDT
This is a reminder again that we will have a CLERIC MEETING on Friday, July 24 at the amphitheatre starting at 9:00 eastern time.

I would like to keep the meeting focused postively and I will be open to your presenting ideas that you would like to see in the game for clerics (keeping in mind that such ideas be reasonable and likely to be able to be a part of the game, given it's focus, history and general tone.)

Some concerns that I am already aware of and am working on are:

1. Expanding the spell list -- consisting of more useful spells, and the current existing spells to be more useful and functional.

2. Some additional tools for dealing with the pressures of raising the dead, expecially the unpleasantness of raising the favorless.

3. More undead creatures, especially in the range between dark fiends and death spirits, and some additional creatures for variety. (Well, just a whole lot more of them, period.)

4. Some assurance that the condition of the temple is not out of mind and forgotten.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting, enjoyed meeting all of you that were able to come to Simucon, and I thank you All for a lot of wonderful suggestions for spells and other matters already.

My regards,
Alnilam
Re: Meeting 07/20/1998 06:15 PM CDT
Er, that's 9:00 PM eastern time, if that was unclear.

Sorry!
Cleric Meeting 05/20/1999 04:56 PM CDT
I am scheduling a cleric meeting for Wednesday May 26 in the Amphitheater in Crossing, at 9PM est. I will try to be as accomodating as possible about portals, ect from all the islands and provinces. Sorry for the earlier time, but if this is going to be like previous meetings, I want to be in bed by midnight <g>.

Meakah
Meeting 07/30/1999 06:49 AM CDT
Hi Everyone,

I feel it is time to hold another meeting. I wanted to apologize to you all for being scarce these past few weeks. I have not forgotten any of you, and have been working at some ideas I hope I can have come to fruition concerning the guild. I'm going to run it by the other GM's who are going to be invovled with the cleric guild, and I will be naming an assistant shortly here on the CE side to help me should I slack off <g>....

Tentatively, I want to schedule it for Thursday August 5th in the Amphitheater, but it would have to be later... 10pm est and it cant go past 12 midnight <chuckles>...

At this point I have nothing new to report, but I think its time to get together, as it is my promise to try and be on top of your concerns.

I will keep you all posted.

Meakah
Guild-Wide Meeting: September 1st, 2000 08/30/2000 12:28 AM CDT
We have two surprises in store for the Cleric Guild that will be released this coming Friday (September 1st). These new additions will be announced at a guild meeting at 10 PM Eastern on 9/1/00 at the Crossing Amphitheatre, and will be released once the meeting is over.

This will be a guild-wide meeting for Clerics in which we will be making our announcements of these two changes, and will outline our future plans for the guild as they relate to these changes. The topic of the meeting will be "The Gods, Devotion, and You." [Alright, keep reading when you stop rolling your eyes at the cheese.] Transportation to and from the meeting will not be provided, so those folks out on the islands will need to make the trek on your own. We are not certain if we will have time for questions following our speeches as we are starting fairly late, however we will -try- to open up a short question list for Clerics if time permits. We know you'll all be eager to test the additions as soon as possible, though ;) These changes affect EVERY cleric in the game -- young and old alike -- and so I encourage everyone to try and make it if you can.

The Shrine contest confirmation letters and judging have been postponed momentarily so that we could finish this in time for August and September's "things". Please bear with me until I can get a chance to clean out my email, which has taken on a life of its own. I will post here when the letters are out, so don't panic about your entry untill you see that post. P5's a good way off at least, so don't worry about it!

Hope to see you all at the meeting!

-GM Skralthaen
Guild Meeting 03/12/2001 10:53 AM CST
There will be a cleric meeting in the Crossing Amphitheater on Sunday, March 18th at 9:00 PM Eastern Time.

We will be introducing an exciting new feature, discussing the future of the devotion system, and as time allows we will have a question and answer session.

The meeting will be open to all, but the list for questions will be limited to only clerics 15th circle and older. There will be no portals to Crossing.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

-GM Zabari
Guild Meeting 01/14/2002 04:40 PM CST
There will be a Cleric Meeting on Wednesday, January 16, at 9:00 PM EST in the Crossing amphitheater. The topic will be the Brand ability and its future.

Portals will be provided the cities of Therenborough, Shard, Aesry, Ratha, and Mer'Kresh due to the late notice of this meeting.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

-GM Zabari