Guild Meeting 01/19/1998 05:42 PM CST
Several people have asked me for a guild meeting, and I think that's a fine idea.

I am going to be available Thursday evening, January 22 starting at 9:00 Eastern time. Unless someone already has the amphitheatre, we'll meet there.

I don't intend this to be a 6 hour meeting however, so if there is more to be discussed than we can manage in a reasonable time, we can aim for another meeting for those who cannot attend, perhaps during a weekend day. So don't despair if you can't make it.

As always, I am available to visit with you, if you pop down to my office in the cellar of the Crossing Clerics guild.

See you soon.

Alnilam
Guild Meetings 04/29/1998 08:13 PM CDT
I have arranged for the cleric mentors to set up the amphitheater and moderate speaking turns on Thursday at 9:00 EST. This meeting will be for Clerics who wish to discuss current events and plans for our altars.

On Sunday (9:00 EDT), the amphitheater will be available again for anyone who wasn't able to make the meeting Thursday, and for any interested persons of any guild.

Please speak with Orionelle, Praise, Lilliana or IVJames if you need to. They have agreed to help me out by doing this, as it is unlikely my schedule would permit me to be there.

Alnilam

PS Please be respectful and helpful to each other. These are untried times, and I don't want the mentors to regret agreeing to do this for us.