1 2 4 Next Next_page
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/25/2010 06:51 PM CDT
Socharis for president.
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/25/2010 09:41 PM CDT
>>* Dealing with multiple scrolls of the same type in a compelling way

Ooh, okay, let's get working on this. As I currently have... hm... carry the one... 88 spell scrolls on me, I'm going to have to be creative how I scribe them as it is. If some way comes up to let multiple uses be combined on a page, will it automagically combine already-scribed copies?

Killing you softly with his song,
- Stormsinger Shavay

Faerie tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know dragons exist. Faerie tales tell children that dragons can be killed.
- G.K. Chesterton
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/26/2010 10:00 AM CDT
I could have sworn that the scrolls section had upward of 100 pages in it.. now i see it's only 50.. was i imagining things? i thought when i purchased it that i turned it to page 80 something and it worked... very odd maybe i'm going crazy.

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/26/2010 11:00 AM CDT
>>very odd maybe i'm going crazy.

Nah, it was a bug. Should have been 50 all along, but it was 100 for the first few weeks.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/26/2010 05:23 PM CDT
>>Nah, it was a bug. Should have been 50 all along, but it was 100 for the first few weeks.<<

aww that's sucky i started copying stuff in there thinking i had 100 pages :(

how "soon" do you think you might make it so the duplicates combine into 1 page with multiple uses and um.. how "soonish" do you think it will be a check on arcana to see if the page clears? <g> i think those would be absolutely awesome ideas! Thanks for everything you do with combat and spellbooks et all :)

Damian, a voice from the distant and long-forgotten past.
AIM:DamianDR
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/26/2010 05:41 PM CDT
any ETA on the unleash thing.

Not being a bard, the majority of my scrolls are well... unusable without unleash.

Right now as is, its more of a burden to keep around the spellbook than it is to shove it in the vault to be used at a later date.

Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/26/2010 05:45 PM CDT
>>any ETA on the unleash thing.

No ETAs on anything atm. I have houseguests for the next week, so my coding time is rather limited.

--

"The ninety and nine are with dreams, content but the hope of the world made new, is the hundredth man who is grimly bent on making those dreams come true." -E.A.P.
Re: Question about wearable spellbooks 05/26/2010 06:47 PM CDT
Hey Socharis, while you're digging around with spellbooks and scrolls can you check and see why scrolls you can't invoke/study are giving double roundtime? 30 seconds is annoying to figure out what spell is on my scroll. Heck, 15 seconds is too...
Invoking spells from a spellbook 10/28/2010 12:21 AM CDT
If you don't have enough mana to invoke a spell, attempting to invoke it from a spellbook will erase that page. I think this is a bug, since the same situation won't destroy a scroll.
1 2 4 Next Next_page