Spellbook Cases 01/26/2003 02:27 PM CST
Ok so I've got 3 wands and a rod of which none will go in the rod/wand compartment of my spellbook case so im wondering which rods/wands etc will go in that compartment?
Spellbook Cases 02/02/2003 03:37 PM CST
Just something else i've noticed about em. I can't seem to get my ink bottles, large eraser, or bone stylus into the scrolls section of my case. Again this might be intentional but just kinda makes sense to me that these items could go in the scrolls/parchments section. They do fit into the misc. section though.

Again thanks for your time :)
Re: Spellbook Cases 02/02/2003 05:06 PM CST
>>>Just something else i've noticed about em. I can't seem to get my ink bottles, large eraser, or bone stylus into the scrolls section of my case.

Only scrolls fit in the scrolls compartment of spellbook cases. The miscellaneous compartment is designed for the items you mentioned above.

Dulcinia
Re: Spellbook Cases 02/02/2003 05:23 PM CST
OK thanks, guess i thought of it as more of a compartment for parchment and things to write with but oh well :) Just to make sure i understand you clearly, its just for spell scrolls and such?
Re: Spellbook Cases 02/02/2003 05:49 PM CST
I believe that's so.
Re: Spellbook Cases 02/05/2003 06:57 PM CST
No, not just spell scrolls. I have a scroll that has commonly used Elven phrases on it, and that fits just fine in my scroll compartment. ::Shrug::

--Suna; player thereof
Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 05:54 PM CST
Previously:

On the ironwood rack you see a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Warrior Mage Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Moon Mage Guild, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Cleric Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Paladin Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Ranger Guild and a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Empath Guild.

Now:

On the ironwood rack you see a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Warrior Mage Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Moon Mage Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Cleric Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Paladin Guild crest, a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Ranger Guild crest and a small silver-bound spellbook case engraved with the Empath Guild crest.

So at least all the cases that are on the rack now say 'Guild crest' instead of half of them saying only 'Guild'. I suppose people who bought them previously and care about the difference can ASSIST over the missing word, as the one I bought for my teenager's character was not included in the fix.

Now, if only a Bard Guild crest one would appear! Pretty please?

Bard Lydaiva's (and others) player
Re: Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 06:07 PM CST
>>Now, if only a Bard Guild crest one would appear! Pretty please?

So you want a bard guild crest on a spellbook that will have no bard enchantes?

Strangeguard

http://www.vurtego.com/
Re: Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 06:19 PM CST
Can you put an emerald forehead gem on the spellbook cover too?!

~Arwinia

Your mind hears Netherlich thinking "Actually i was asking to buy....movin up to 50Pk for Limb Disruption and 40 for Blackfire."
Re: Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 06:29 PM CST
So you want a bard guild crest on a spellbook that will have no bard enchantes?

Read back a bit. I bought a bard spellbook in the bard room of the spellbook shop. It lists the enchantes. I bought it because it also states minimum mana for the enchantes, which my songbook does not do. I want a small spellbook case with a Bard Guild crest on it in which to store my bard spellbook. The shop has seven different spellbooks for seven different magic using guilds but it only has small spellbook cases with guild crests on them for six of those guilds.

Re: Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 06:32 PM CST
My mistake. When did they start making Barb spellbooks instead of songbooks though?

Strangeguard

http://www.vurtego.com/
Re: Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 06:36 PM CST
>Can you put an emerald forehead gem on the spellbook cover too?!

No only the ruby forehead gem now, have to trade for an old one to get the emerald forehead gem.

This of course means every day you'll have to post begging for a trade then you erase your old message and repost so it shows up as new for everyone.

It's not a fursuit... it's a giant paper bag.

Lots more stuff coming 'Soon'!

http://www.zairius.com

Supreme Bunny Overlord Zairius
Re: Small Spellbook Cases 12/30/2006 07:43 PM CST
Success! There is now a small case with the crest of the Bard Guild!

Spellbook Cases 10/16/2007 03:32 PM CDT
Any chance these could be changed so compendiums fit in there as well? It'd be nice to have my 2 'books' in the same place is all.

-Guardian Lord Alaxndr
Re: Spellbook Cases 10/16/2007 04:32 PM CDT
>Any chance these could be changed so compendiums fit in there as well? It'd be nice to have my 2 'books' in the same place is all.

It's like your pop coming and parking his Mustang in your clubhouse next to your Power Wheels jeep.

Aveda's Field Guide
http://dr.aveda.googlepages.com
Hot hot hot scripts, Antique P5 maps, a macro tutorial, skill & stat training advice, and plenty of Bardly goodness.
Reckus 4 is out! Now with vocal support! 9/18/2007