Bugged, STILL. 10/14/2010 06:39 AM CDT
I had thought it could possibly be a necromancer bug, but it is not. It seems to be a bug with Kra'hei hatchlings that when you are given a Boss task to them, they generate already dead. My warmage didn't do tasks for quite a while, and had one to hatchlings in the system - so i went there and tried it. This was the result:

< With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, you step backward and then slice at a kra'hei hatchling. <THIS WAS THE NORMAL HATCHLING> A kra'hei hatchling fails to evade. The scimitar lands a solid hit that collapses the ribcage and bursts the diaphragm in a messy splattering of bloody pink froth.
Hissing softly to itself, a kra'hei hatchling rises to its feet from the shadows.
A hatchling Inivt just stalked into the area, looking for you!
A hatchling Inivt whimpers, reaching toward you as it gasps out its last breath.
[You're nimbly balanced]
[Roundtime 3 sec.]

I also bugged this in-game. <this was in Plat>.

Is there still a GM that is responsible for the Task system? as i had bugged this and assisted about it quite a few months ago when it happened to my necro.

You've seen life through distorted eyes;You know you had to learn;The execution of your mind;You really had to turn;,the book is read,The end begins to show,The truth is out, the lies are old, But you don't want to know - Black Sabbath