Issue with item recovery(area) 11/28/2009 02:36 AM CST
How is this suppose to work? Is the item going to be out in the open? Or do I need to just basically search the room for items? Do I need to look under stuff to find it? I've only done 3 tasks, and still trying to really understand this....
Re: Issue with item recovery(area) 11/28/2009 03:17 AM CST
for item recovery you have to kill the critter. you get it when one of 'em drops the item.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Issue with item recovery(area) 11/28/2009 03:43 AM CST
It's an "area" recovery.

Based off what I've seen listed by DR-Obseden in this post:

>>http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=4&topic=42&message=58

This is an area based item recovery task.

How do I find the item in the area?
Re: Issue with item recovery(area) 11/28/2009 03:56 AM CST
<<How do I find the item in the area? >>

kneel down than search

Yamcer

"You know, while I understand the importance of seeing the (personal) validity in other's arguments, it's impossible for me to believe fully that others are correct. If their argument was correct, I'd change mine." - My GF
Re: Issue with item recovery(area) 11/28/2009 05:07 AM CST
yeah, that differs from critter recovery. this is an example of critter recovery:

>task
You look in your task journal and see the following entry:

A street urchin wants you to recover a child's hammer from snowbeast near The Gash.

with area <room> its like the other poster said. go to the right area and kneel and search. if its the right area, you'll get a message such as "you search around but don't find the item you're looking for", or you do. that counts as a "perception" task.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.