More complaints. Kill quest. Yeah. 07/06/2008 08:07 AM CDT
Strangely, I was sent to hunt wind hounds at brawling rank 24 ( highest weapon ) and 25 evasion. I know wind hounds ain't that tough, but considering I"m having trouble with cougars still, and hounds are tougher...... Yeah.
Re: More complaints. Kill quest. Yeah. 07/06/2008 12:58 PM CDT
Tasks that require you to kill something are based strictly on your weapon rank. Every other aspect of combat doesn't even get looked at.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: More complaints. Kill quest. Yeah. 07/06/2008 07:35 PM CDT
<<Tasks that require you to kill something are based strictly on your weapon rank. Every other aspect of combat doesn't even get looked at.>>

i'd have to say thats incorrect. being that my MM <prime> was sent to kill beisswurms with 20s in highest weapon skill, but higher than that in TM.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: More complaints. Kill quest. Yeah. 07/07/2008 02:03 PM CDT
I've had fresh-from-the-cm chars asked to go kill cougars. Ssra has said he would try to tighten up the range some.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy