Gelfurjaal Unguent 05/09/2011 12:37 PM CDT
I'm attempting to purchase Gelfurjaal Unguent from the barber shop on Mer'Kresh. That's the stuff that's supposed to stop beard growth.

It won't let me buy it and says something about it being out of reach. Is this intentional? Is this stuff obtainable somehow?
Re: Gelfurjaal Unguent 05/09/2011 01:49 PM CDT
>>Birdo: I'm attempting to purchase Gelfurjaal Unguent from the barber shop on Mer'Kresh. That's the stuff that's supposed to stop beard growth.

I don't know about Gelfurjaal Unguent, but if you want to get rid of your facial hair, an Empath can permanently shift it. (The beard freeze shift removes the facial hair line from your description.)

"PHA = Healer Union. They charge for healing based on your injuries. We will now pause while everyone gives their opinion on this." -- Teilan
Re: Gelfurjaal Unguent 05/09/2011 06:50 PM CDT
I've bought it once from there, until I realized its also available in the brush shop on the second tier in Ratha. Cheaper and stealable too.

As for the former, its been so long I can't remember how I purchased it except to say there wasn't any difficulty. Maybe its changed since then.

-Evran

The first slayer of Malik, may he not rest in peace.