Beard Colors 07/11/2007 02:44 PM CDT
One feature I would LOVE to see is the ability to dye beards. I haven't tried it, but assuming the lack of beard system development, I assume that you can't.

My character is bald, so there's no description in his hair color, so there's no way to know what color his beard is.

I'd love to be able to have a "bright green goatee" or a "thick, full, fiery red beard."
Re: Beard Colors 07/11/2007 03:25 PM CDT
Oh yes! I have a wee dwarf girl, and once her beard is well grown out I would love to be able to put a nice bright streak in it. Or at least, one that will provide a nice contrast!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Beard Colors 07/12/2007 11:22 AM CDT
>>Oh yes! I have a wee dwarf girl, and once her beard is well grown out I would love to be able to put a nice bright streak in it. Or at least, one that will provide a nice contrast!

Great, now I have visions of punk dwarven females with bright blue spiked mohawk beards.

mfberg
Re: Beard Colors 07/12/2007 11:42 AM CDT
>>Great, now I have visions of punk dwarven females with bright blue spiked mohawk beards.

You know- I hadn't thought of that. But now...

MWA HA HA HA HA HA!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Beard Colors 07/12/2007 12:56 PM CDT
Just color your single braid. Should leave it as a streak when you unbraid or logout. I hate that part. Have to re-braid every time.

Male Dwarfs get 3. Be jealous. Hmm 3 colors. 7 braids and I could have a rainbow beard.

Asbhuan
Re: Beard Colors 07/12/2007 05:56 PM CDT
<<Great, now I have visions of punk dwarven females with bright blue spiked mohawk beards.>>

I SO gotta have this for my dwarven MM in TF :-)

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Beard Colors 07/18/2007 05:31 AM CDT
Color is nice, but like I've said before, I'd like to see an ARRANGE verb for beards, regardless of race. Course, we dwarves would have the thickest, fullest beards, but if a Human, Kaldar or even an elf would like a forked, straight or beard with bones or beads braided in it, I wouldn't mind.

Regards,

Kalkomar Axebiter
Grimis Stok