Hair Adornments 01/09/2004 10:26 AM CST
Since there is no category for hair on the TOP of your head, <g>, I thought I'd post here.

I would like to respectfully suggest 2 things.

1) Anything worn on the head, be it a tiarra, a barrette, hair beads, a veil, or head armor be visible in the description of your hair. IE, using the quilifier WITH.
Mellicent has black fine hair worn in a simple, loose style WITH gold hair beads/OR a coif/ OR a spidersilk veil/ OR an amethyst butterfly barrette.

2) Special wedding hair styles. If this can only be done at assisted weddings, that's fine...gives those weddings one more perk. Most women spend their morning at the salon before their wedding in real life, why not add that as a feature in the realms as well?

Thanks for listening!
Mellicent
Re: Hair Adornments 01/09/2004 11:17 AM CST
>Anything worn on the head, be it a tiarra, a barrette, hair beads, a veil, or head armor be visible in the description of your hair.

I'm sure there are alot of people, myself included, that have always wondered why it isn't that way, much less the dressing 'problem'. It'd be nice if all items stacked themselves so that when someone looked at you, your boots weren't on your head if you didn't feel like rearranging your wardrobe after you aquire a new item(s).

Bambina

>I really wasn't going to charge anyone for raising. Just expect them to be polite and well-mannered. But even THAT suggestion was met with a lot of antagonism from the heathen end. ~Sorenne
Re: Hair Adornments 02/07/2004 02:01 PM CST
>1) Anything worn on the head, be it a tiarra, a barrette, hair beads, a veil, or head armor be visible in the description of your hair. IE, using the quilifier WITH.

While I agree that things worn in one's hair should show up in the description, but things that are simply worn on the head - gweths, hats, helms - should remain seperate. They're not wrapped into your hair, and would look silly this way.

Qreyq

Come to the Packhouse!
http://packhouse.home.comcast.net----