How can we style our beards? 11/09/2002 11:58 PM CST
I am having a really hard time finding out what I could style my beard into.

You have a long narrow mustache that droops to either side of the mouth on your upper lip and a long thin beard.

Is there anywhere that has a listening of everything ye can cut and shape a beard into? If not does anyone know?

Fumus
Re: How can we style our beards? 11/10/2002 07:35 PM CST
If you have some clippers, you can <trim beard> or <trim mustache>. Also, you may use <shape beard> to turn your beard into a goatee.

~Lairis, the bearded
Re: How can we style our beards? 11/18/2002 11:44 AM CST
Don't forget you can braid yer beard too! Pity you can only make two braids though, I'd love to have the choice of 3 or 5 braids too, or be able to braid stuff into my beard, something like pig iron and have the beard as an MB weapon... ah well, one day I'll wake up from my constant day dreaming
Re: How can we style our beards? 11/20/2002 08:30 AM CST
>>Pity you can only make two braids though, I'd love to have the choice of 3 or 5 braids too<<

My Elf has never been able to get more than 1 braid in his beard whereas my Kaldar always ends up with 3 braids.

I wonder if this is either related to race or to how thick/long/groomed the beard is when you braid it.

Anyone know more about this?
Re: How can we style our beards? 11/25/2002 05:17 PM CST
Its how thick/long the beard is. Long stringy beard is one braid. That is one cut from the maximum beard length no trimming. The longest beard length gives you three braids.