The starryhost shaves everyone 09/23/2002 09:53 PM CDT
I would like to know why the Starryhost shaves everyone? How come I don't get to see the starry host shaving me when I die?
Re: The starryhost shaves everyone 09/24/2002 08:39 AM CDT

Solomon was supposed to be looking into it after the scar change.
Re: The starryhost shaves everyone 09/25/2002 09:17 PM CDT
[The Starry Road...Transformed!]
You find yourself walking along a starry road, and you get the feeling of walking towards something, yet never reaching it. Suddenly, you find yourself next to a long red and white spinning pole, and a glass door.
>go door

[The Starry Road...Transformed!]
The floor and celine of this strange room seem to be constructed of the stars themselves. Many Starry Hosts run around quickly pulling people into chairs and shaving their beards off. They then throw them screaming down through the floor to a small blue dot below. A sign hangs on a desk nearby. You also see a barber chair with a screaming gor'tog in it, a barber chair with a sign on it, a barber chair that has been smashed to pieces, a starry host, a starry host, and a starry host.
Obvious exits: None.
>read sign
The white sign on the chair reads, "Reserved for Steelflash."
>Ask host about shop
The starry host tells you, "Well, we shave everyone and take their money anyhow, so Urrem'tier figured we should do it in a professional atmosphere."
>ask host about time
The starry host tells you, "We're backed up now that clerics can't raise. There are razors on the desk if you'll just shave yourself and empty your pockets."
>ask host about broken chair
The starry host tells you, "Never shave a jackal here."
>get razor from desk
You pick up a black razor that reflects no light emblazoned with a blood red scorpion.
>remove beard
You carefully shave your face
[Roundtime 10 sec]
>remove must
You carefully shave your face.
[Roundtime 10 sec]
>Drop 2234975 lirums.
You drop the absolutly stupid amount of money you were carrying into a large jar labeled "Tips".

You suddenly feel yourself falling as you plu{Error 32}

Connection to the game has been lost.

Well, that was fun to write.

Steel.
Re: The starryhost shaves everyone 09/25/2002 11:42 PM CDT
Times like that I just thank the gods I'm S'kra Mur. :-)

Schvartz