Roll Beard 06/24/2002 03:12 PM CDT
Many years back, in the 70's (that's 1970's before any wiseguy says 1870's or earlier!) when I was an inocent lil schoolboy, we had two teachers who sported beards, they taught ceramics, metalwork and woodwork,the teachers not the beards, anyway both had large hairpin type things in thier beards, and at the end of each days schooling they removed thier beardpins and unrolled thier beards, which reached right bown to thier belt buckles! When asked why they roll thier beards, they said it was so they didn't snag, singe or work the beards into thier clay creations. So dear GM's any chance of this being a new verb, either Dwarf only or even open to all who sport beards and want to do something else with thier beards other than braid?

Seppy
Re: Roll Beard 06/24/2002 03:18 PM CDT
I forgot to mention that a whole new business could be raised around "Beardpins" from buying fancy ones made of platinum and jewel encrusted, to learning Mech by carving your own "beardpins" from wood and bone, just think all those cracked femurs you find could be turned into scrimshaw type "Beardpins"

Seppy
Re: Roll Beard 06/24/2002 03:33 PM CDT

I'd just settle for messaging of having a beard that's waist or ankle length! Damn.

Yes, I like the beard-pin idea.

~L/S