Beards 12/21/2020 01:14 AM CST
It would be cool to have new styles, lengths, colors, etc. added to the beard system as a means of customizing our characters.

I've been away for a number of years and I can't seem to find any new information about the system, so also partially wondering if there have been any updates in awhile.

Thanks
Re: Beards 12/21/2020 12:47 PM CST
I don't disagree. So you know there are beard/mustache specific "jewelry" that changes the look for you. Here are the two I am wearing now...

You have a thick mustache and a full beard that is split into thirds and woven into three thick braids that hang down to your waist. Wound around each beard plait is a wide kertig ring graced with a fractured spear of night black zephyr's heart.

You have a full mustache that droops heavily on your upper lip, hanging down on either side to bracket your mouth before joining together beneath the chin with four carved mikkhalbamar bands.

Yes, I have two because I found a way to wear two beard/mustache items at once, and no, no one can do that anymore. The limit is one. Hence, why I'll never take either one off ever, never, not gonna happen.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Beards 12/21/2020 04:22 PM CST
Oh nice! Maybe I'll look on Elanthipedia and see what's out there.

It would be cool if the base beard system had a few more options, but I also like the idea of having special items that change the appearance, too.

Thanks!