Re: Spell Legality Adjustments 02/03/2016 12:18 PM CST
I can see the other spells being issues, but why would hyh be considered public endangerment? Don't you have to be at missile range for it to affect someone? So how would that be dangerous to townspeople? Just curious.

Re: Spell Legality Adjustments 02/03/2016 12:25 PM CST
>I can see the other spells being issues, but why would hyh be considered public endangerment? Don't you have to be at missile range for it to affect someone? So how would that be dangerous to townspeople? Just curious.

While the engagement system assumes that all adventurers maintain a bubble of personal space several yards in diameter, spell legality does not.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Spell Legality Adjustments 02/03/2016 12:26 PM CST
>>I can see the other spells being issues, but why would hyh be considered public endangerment? Don't you have to be at missile range for it to affect someone? So how would that be dangerous to townspeople? Just curious.

It's capable of full AoE via Infusion.

GM Grejuva
Re: Spell Legality Adjustments 02/03/2016 12:30 PM CST
>>I can see the other spells being issues, but why would hyh be considered public endangerment? Don't you have to be at missile range for it to affect someone? So how would that be dangerous to townspeople? Just curious.<<

AOEs cast with the default or CREATURE options will generate charges, too.

>>It's capable of full AoE via Infusion.

But maybe they shouldn't? That would be awesome.

Mazrian
Re: Spell Legality Adjustments 02/09/2016 05:41 PM CST
Sorry to everyone this is now going to affect. However, welcome to the party! Warrior Mages have dealt with this for years.