Room Mana Boosting 08/18/2015 05:40 PM CDT
Ooh, this change sounds wonderfully helpful. Could you be so kind as to confirm of Meraud's Commune got roped into this update? I've noticed that in a particular room, I've used the commune to take it from blazing to blinding. I can't seem to notice a difference and I assumed this was because I was at maybe like, 95% of some sort of hard-cap on the available mana and the increase from the commune was only marginal. But maybe it just didn't have an effect at all. Thanks!
Re: Room Mana Boosting 08/18/2015 06:11 PM CDT
Have you tried it since the change? Unless Meraud's is doing something REALLY weird this was a core update that should have gotten it.

-Raesh

"The trouble with atheism, is that it offers a limited range of curses.” - Two Serpents Rise
Re: Room Mana Boosting 08/19/2015 03:02 AM CDT
>>I can't seem to notice a difference and I assumed this was because I was at maybe like, 95% of some sort of hard-cap on the available mana and the increase from the commune was only marginal.

I think this is definitely it. Your problem could be that room mana doesn't go above blinding. So you're moving it from blazing (20/21) to blinding (21/21) which isn't a huge difference. Try testing before and after Merauds in a lower mana room, and see if it's noticeable?

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.