Re: Origami envelopes 05/17/2010 11:24 PM CDT
Seconded.

~ Purehand

>collect coin
You manage to collect a pile of coin.
Roundtime: 30 sec.

... Jackpot.
Re: Origami envelopes 05/17/2010 11:26 PM CDT
Yeah, they'd make a much bolder statement as a forearm accessory. Plus you'd get paper cut damage when brawling.

Personally, I think they're a bit tacky to wear, and I store them in my backpack.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Origami envelopes 05/18/2010 12:27 AM CDT
Belt knives, gem pouches, lockpick rings, origami envelopes, and now my warhorn.

I would definitely appreciate anything that would free up some belt spaces which have recently become very high in item demand.

Right now the Moon Mage place on the "combat pet totem pole" is the part that's sunk into the earth to lower the pole's center of gravity.
-Armifer de Dragonrealms
Re: Origami envelopes 05/18/2010 09:19 AM CDT
>>I would definitely appreciate anything that would free up some belt spaces which have recently become very high in item demand.

I've always thought there should be belts that extend the amount of belt slots (or that any belt should extend the slot count).

Vashir: one day I will devise a weapon fueled by the tears of warrior mages
Vashir: it'll be unstoppable

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcszxzpn_22g3mtzcv

http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Out_of_Character
Re: Origami envelopes 05/18/2010 09:45 AM CDT
Yea, similar but not exactly like the hook and string for fish (you can't remove the fish from the string). Perhaps a sash that is a worn only item that you can attach things to it by strings/ties/hooks that are on it.

tap: a sturdy canvas sash
LOOK:Suspended from the fabric are five steel hooks/five sets of ties/five sets of strings

It would change once you put something on it to something like this:
LOOK: Suspended from the fabric are four steel hooks/four sets of ties/four sets of strings and a warhorn.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Origami envelopes 05/18/2010 04:27 PM CDT
Sign me up to that belt, or sturdy canvas sash. I like.