Scholorship 08/19/2005 10:44 PM CDT
I have read lots of post tonight. In all those posts I really diden't see much in terms of Scholorship. Mech dosen't matter as much to me but I have heard that it is the best way. I have also heard that it is possible to learn scholorship without actually bending the paper. So tell me have I heard wrong? What is the best way to use oragami to learn scholorship?

Irkoni
Re: Scholorship 08/19/2005 10:48 PM CDT
I've only ever heard it mentioned that scholarship is learned on the first fold, but you do have a primer and instructions. Perhaps you simply STUDY it/them like embroidery patterns? Then again, another thing I've never heard mentioned is how primer and instructions wear out with use...

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Scholorship 08/20/2005 01:24 AM CDT
The first fold teaches scholarship. You make the first fold when you STUDY the instruction/primer. If your scholarship and int are higher then your mech and reflex(or agility I can't remember) you'll need to study something harder then you'd normally be folding for mech learning to learn scholarship.

<<Then again, another thing I've never heard mentioned is how primer and instructions wear out with use...>>

That's because they don't.

~Nexty
Re: Scholorship 08/22/2005 11:55 AM CDT
I think the embroidery patterns may wear out with use, but those aren't my system, so I'm not positive.
Re: Scholorship 08/22/2005 12:05 PM CDT
<<I think the embroidery patterns may wear out with use, but those aren't my system, so I'm not positive.>>

They do.

Marksman Ahmir Nam'al

"Is glas iad na cnoic i bhfad uainn."
-Distant hills look green.
Re: Scholorship 09/18/2005 06:03 PM CDT
Hi there,

I asked for an origami pattern as part of a wedding back in June. I was told that it was being made, but I still haven't heard anything.

It was an origami bracelet pattern being made for Nirveli as part of Sylkenfire's wedding package.

A dark brown Zoluren marnet glances up at the stars and makes a purring sound of contentment.