dragging 02/20/2006 05:45 PM CST
grins

corpse dragging: 2 80% learning

don't know what'd it'd do besides reduce stamina hits the higher the skill level

lol
--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
http://people.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5198137
Re: dragging 02/21/2006 01:24 PM CST
corpse dragging: 2 80% learning

Thats a part of the mech lore split, dragging is included in the brute force lore skill.

mfberg
Re: dragging 02/23/2006 09:01 AM CST
They better grandfather it in. I'd have at least 70 ranks from all the corpses I've dragged outta leucs!

Jal

---
An air elemental appears before Thanious and whispers something to him before floating over to you and saying, "Thanious is attempting to steal from you, madam. You may ACCUSE him to the proper officials."
The elemental fades away.
Re: dragging 02/23/2006 11:30 AM CST
>They better grandfather it in. I'd have at least 70 ranks from all the corpses I've dragged outta leucs!

How many ranks would you lose for the number of times you've been dragged out of leucs?

-hugs-
-Marc

"... and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
Re: dragging 02/23/2006 03:01 PM CST
>How many ranks would you lose for the number of times you've been dragged out of leucs?

Er....skills don't go negative, right?

Jal

---
An air elemental appears before Thanious and whispers something to him before floating over to you and saying, "Thanious is attempting to steal from you, madam. You may ACCUSE him to the proper officials."
The elemental fades away.
Re: dragging 02/23/2006 10:25 PM CST
I drug so many people from leucs that I actually wrote a script to do it.

Just wish I had thought to put a counter on it, but it's easily over 100 different times.

-Teeklin

The above post is in no way meant to be trolling nor to point out anyone's glaring hypocrisy or mistakes. :)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?