Suggestion: debilitating armor flare 02/27/2021 12:47 PM CST
Dealing extra damage but gaining no experience for it is not very useful for everyday training, but debilitation flares could give some real utility.

For example...

A frost flare that causes fatigue damage.
An electric flare that deals nerve damage to limbs.
A flare that flashes light to inflict temporary blindness.
A force flare that damages balance with a chance to stun.
Re: Suggestion: debilitating armor flare 02/28/2021 04:28 PM CST
>>Dealing extra damage but gaining no experience for it is not very useful for everyday training, but debilitation flares could give some real utility.

I'm not against specialty flares, but if folks feel that flares going off hinders training because critters may eventually theoretically die from them, wouldn't that mean the ability to shut them off be more helpful in that situation?

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Suggestion: debilitating armor flare 02/28/2021 05:23 PM CST

my fire flare armor stuns critters and damages them. Do not all armor flares do that?

~Dalkin/Jim~
Re: Suggestion: debilitating armor flare 02/28/2021 05:24 PM CST
>>my fire flare armor stuns critters and damages them. Do not all armor flares do that?

Flares are basically "regular" attacks and like all regular attacks they can stun. Different from a flare that would exclusively stun.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.