Is Vivisection available on spell scroll? 12/13/2016 04:18 PM CST

Juuuust wondering.

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Thanks for being in my corner Solomon, come back soon.
Re: Is Vivisection available on spell scroll? 12/13/2016 04:53 PM CST

It might be available, but it a signature spell so only available for necromancers to use.
Re: Is Vivisection available on spell scroll? 12/14/2016 03:54 PM CST

Oh, so another guild couldn't learn Vivisection AND Alkahest Edge from a scroll to use..

"I, for one, think it's nice to have new folks who are excited and already care enough about the game to offer suggestions. We need more of that." -Solomon

Re: Is Vivisection available on spell scroll? 12/14/2016 04:14 PM CST
>>Oh, so another guild couldn't learn Vivisection AND Alkahest Edge from a scroll to use..

Similar to how other guilds can't learn to snipe, yes.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Is Vivisection available on spell scroll? 12/15/2016 01:11 AM CST

Well, sept the guilds with snipe... XD which was mostly why i thought it could be learned by a ranger maybe.