Please give rangers more options for ritual foci 11/08/2016 11:15 AM CST
Every fest there are rangers who buy empath foci hoping that they'll be a foci they can use... and then they end up on the ground. Please take the time to either create a few "rangery" foci or open up empath foci for us to use.
Re: Please give rangers more options for ritual foci 11/08/2016 11:43 AM CST
>>Every fest there are rangers who buy empath foci hoping that they'll be a foci they can use... and then they end up on the ground. Please take the time to either create a few "rangery" foci or open up empath foci for us to use.

Which ones aren't working? AFAIK, any Life foci should work for Ranger rituals. It's just the ones attuned to specific empath spellbooks that wouldn't work (and I'm not sure if any in Vatari's Ritual Addiction or Focus on the Past are spellbook attuned as opposed to magic sphere attuned).

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Please give rangers more options for ritual foci 11/08/2016 11:45 AM CST
The staff in the corn maze is unversal and unlimited.

"Game balance is sobbing over in the corner as it considers the ramifications of AoE Blufmor Garaen. Your spell slots send their condolences." - GM Raesh
Re: Please give rangers more options for ritual foci 11/08/2016 12:05 PM CST
I strongly suspect the OP is missing the feat and doesn't know you need one to use a generic Life focus.

"Warrior Mages don't bother covering up their disasters.

They're proud of them."
-Raesh
Re: Please give rangers more options for ritual foci 11/09/2016 05:07 PM CST

I suspect you are right... I'll share that info with others. Thanks for the help.