Camo Cloaks 09/16/2016 11:00 AM CDT
Had a question, I have a camo cloak on 2 of my characters, it's a stealth boosting item. CharacterA had the cloak and used it to train stealth from 0-600+ as a survival tert, I then gave up stealth and handed the cloak to CharacterB who still has that cloak and has trained stealth from 0-500+. The cloak still works great, I use it constantly, CharacterA I went back and decided to start up stealth again, bought another cloak, appraised the exact same as the first one only it no longer works. Were there 2 versions of these released with no way to tell the difference? Even the focus on them is the exact same.

CharacterA:
(this cloak does NOT work anymore)
>
The battered cloak is incredibly pliant.
It appears that the battered cloak can be draped over the shoulders.
You are certain that the battered cloak weighs exactly 20 stones.
You are certain that the battered cloak is worth exactly 12931 Lirums.
Roundtime: 8 seconds.
>
You focus your magical senses on a battered cloak dyed in a green camouflage pattern.
You sense very strong, unidentifiable magic coursing through the cloak.
>
> turn cloak
You turn your cloak.
>

CharacterB: (barb so no focus, but it's the same)
>
The battered cloak is incredibly pliant.
It appears that the battered cloak can be draped over the shoulders.
You are certain that the battered cloak weighs exactly 20 stones.
You are certain that the battered cloak is worth exactly 12931 Lirums.
Roundtime: 16 seconds

> turn cloak
You turn your cloak.
You blend into the shadows more easily, as the air wraps around you masking your sounds.
>
Re: Camo Cloaks 09/16/2016 12:34 PM CDT
Analyze them, I think these types of cloaks were updated so you can use infusion stones on them, and as an added benefit you get an explicit indication of how many charges they currently have.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Camo Cloaks 09/16/2016 02:38 PM CDT
Analyze and try appraise careful, just in case they didn't convert automatically.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Camo Cloaks 09/17/2016 12:14 AM CDT

Ah, yep, at least I have one that's unlimited, at least I know now what's going on, thanks guys for the info!