Spell Doubling 08/06/2020 03:44 PM CDT
For advanced mages with numerous buffs to save time and mana: Prepare two spell patterns on top of one another and cast them at the same time with the same mana (or at least faster and with less mana than the two spells would use separately). Naturally, it would take more skill, based on the difficulty of the individual spells.
Re: Spell Doubling 08/07/2020 08:25 AM CDT
Nice idea, but I vote no, no way, no how, never should happen. It already is MU Realms. This would ice the cake off the NMU guilds. The full on OP aspect of this would be out of control.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Spell Doubling 08/07/2020 08:55 AM CDT
I would be fine with doing this if it was limited to buff and warding spells, with heavy restrictions on doing it while engaged in combat anytime recently.

I think everyone can imagine the issue with doubling up TM damage, or doing the disabler and TM spell at the same time. Still, it would be nice to be able to spell up faster, my Barb can get going in sub-30 seconds and with my Cleric it takes like ten minutes to get everything going if I want to do the complete package.